"Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. Issues Voluntary Recall of Specific NEUTROGENA® and AVEENO® Aerosol Sunscreen Products Due to the Presence of Benzene"
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., JULY 14, 2021 – Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (JJCI) is voluntarily recalling all lots of five NEUTROGENA® and AVEENO® aerosol sunscreen product lines to the consumer level. Internal testing identified low levels of benzene in some samples of the products. Consumers should stop using the affected products and follow the instructions set forth below. The only sunscreen products impacted are aerosol products, specifically:
- NEUTROGENA® Beach Defense® aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Cool Dry Sport aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Invisible Daily™ defense aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Ultra Sheer® aerosol sunscreen, and
- AVEENO® Protect + Refresh aerosol sunscreen.
Here at Trilipiderm, we want to ensure your skin stays protected, especially during these summer months. If you are affected by this recall, just CLICK HERE to send us a picture of your Johnson & Johnson product and we’ll send you a code for 50% OFF A FULL-SIZE 8-oz ALL-BODY MOISTURE RETENTION CREME WITH SPF 30.